Rules and Regulations
- Genetal Terms and Conditions :
- Any number of entries can be submitted by one contestant.
- Contestant shall fill in the application form for the contest which will be available online on filmcontest.suratsmartcity.com
- Contestant will submit the film in DVD format by personally or by RPAD or by speed post at:
Syncoro Co-innovation Hub
3rd Floor, Mansukhlal Tower,
Opp. Dhiraj Sons,
Surat - 395001
Timings: 10am to 6pm
- Films produced will be a sole proprietary of SMC.
- There will be two prizes for three categories for three duration lengths. Thus, in all 18 prizes will be awarded along with certification of participation to all participants.
- SMC will arrange a screening of award-winning films at Science Centre and other appropriate venues for people at large.
- Language of the film should be in English, Hindi or Gujarati .
- Authorities reserve the right to accept or reject any film that is likely to offend sentiments, feelings or sensibilities of any caste, community, religion and sect or is likely to promote racism or ill will in the society.
- Entry Forms with incorrect/ inadequate/ illegible/ ambiguous particulars will not be considered.
- All participants will receive a certificate.
- Anybody can submit one or more than one entry. There is no limit for submission.
- Organizers reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions mentioned here above.
- Organizers decision will be considered final in case of any discrepancy or dispute.
- Submit 2 Copies of FILM DVDs along with the following documents :
- Online Application Form
- Team Roster Form (Details of Cast & Crew)
- Self Film Certificate
- Notes :
- Please fill Pre-Registration Google Form
- Please mention Online Application Form Number on FILM DVDs.
- Submit the DVDs along with the above documents in A4-Size Envelope.
- Write the following details on the Envelope:
- Online Application Form Number
- Film Category (students up to class XII or Graduate Level Students or General Public)
- Film Duration (up to 2 mins or 2 to 5 mins or 5 to 8 mins)
- Film Title
- Team Name
- Team Leader
- Tentative Dates :
Announce the competition / Website Live : 06th Mar 2018 Last date of Submission : 15th Jul 2018 Grand Finale Event : 15th Aug 2018
*THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF THE RIGHT TO ADD TO, OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART AND AN ABSTRACT OF THE LODGING ACT.